Thursday 18 October 2012

Hello Hello!
How is everybody?Finally got some more pics to show you.I recently went shopping at dotti and got the most incredible pair of jeans on sale for $30!!!!They are a leopard print and came in a number of cute colours,from baby pink and blue to grey which was my choice,only because it's the most versatile.Unfortunately my face was quite puffy on that day so i only have a few for you.
Am really looking forward to meeting some cool new people through this blog,so if you like it let me know and i will check out yours:-)I'm all about mutual support.Also if you have any tips for me or comments go right ahead.

      Above:Grey leopard print jeans $30 from dotti(www.dotti.com.au),and grey high-low top  price unknown from ICE(www.icedesign.com)and lace belt gift from friend from japan.
Above:Boots from rubi shoes shop.cottonon.com?shop/rubi/.(these boots are a bit over a year old and were a gift.I have worn them constantly and they are still in great condition.


1 comment: