Sunday 7 October 2012

Hey guys.Really enjoying the warmth coming back!I know i have talked about the weather before maybe a few times.But it just makes me so happy.Not always but i enjoy both rainy days(unless you need to go somewhere and be outside)and the super warm summer ones.I'm not alone in being affected by tempurateures though infact i was watching a show,something alike to if not embarrasing bodies.And this women was aggressive and terribly desspressed during winter and when it warmed up in say spring or summer the symptoms would pass.
She saw a doctor and it turns out it was related to the amount of sun she was getting.
She was later prescribed a natural light ray machine(this is my made up word for it).Maybe it works like a solarium.But it looked more like a fan heater.Anyhow i don't remember the details.(as you may have noticed).Haha!
Feel free to contact me with any tips,constructive critisism or general enquiries.I will be more then happy to get back to you or take your comments into account because i'm only a newbie.Please +1 me or follow me.I'm only just beginning.And though she's lovely my only follower is my best friend!!.AND if you follow me i will probably follow you too:-).Besides i am going to share something great with you today,that i find hilarious.Ridiculous but hilarious,for those who love shoes.
You may have seen it before.Or probably,because it's nothing new and it was pretty popular.
http://youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA
The next one is the same guy but less funny.
http://youtu.be/fPDl2g8Upvk








No comments:

Post a Comment